Across the country, businesses are grappling with tough choices. They’re exploring new ways to lead, work and move their organizations forward. That means making difficult decisions about restructuring and downsizing.
A Valuable Outside Perspective During Challenging Times
At Navigate Forward, we’re here to help business leaders and human resources professional navigate these challenges, whether it’s an outside perspective on restructuring, a listening ear to validate your plans or simple tools to guide managers through separation conversations.
Strong outplacement services are critical to a company’s culture and employment brand. Navigate Forward exists to help executives move through transition with dignity, optimism and support—ultimately finding meaningful and rewarding work.
Since our inception in 2008, we’ve helped more than 1,500 executives at 400 companies find their next destination. With a virtual delivery model, we can support senior leaders in any location.
Seven Reasons to Select Navigate Forward for Executive Transition Services
- Exclusive focus on senior leaders. We work daily with C-Suite, EVP, VP, GM and Director roles, providing one-on-one support suited to these positions. Each client gets the personal attention that a demanding executive job search deserves.
- High-caliber consultants. Tenured leaders deserve equivalent expertise in their outplacement team. Our executive consultants average 30 years’ experience; most have corporate leadership roles in their backgrounds. They provide true peer-to-peer guidance that executives appreciate and respect.
- No time limits. Most firms provide a few months of services, which heightens the pressure at an already stressful time. At Navigate Forward, we support each client until they successfully land their new role, with transition services averaging 8 months for senior leaders.
- Future-focused guidance. An executive’s next move shouldn’t be limited by past experience or job title, especially when COVID-19 is challenging all leaders to rethink “business as usual.” Our process begins with guided discovery that helps our clients see how their skills—and passions—can translate going forward.
- All-in-one approach. With our broad resources, there’s no need to seek additional assistance for resume writing, LinkedIn training, networking, interview preparation, salary negotiation or other skills. Our experts teach these essentials (and more), all tailored to the needs of senior leaders.
- Networking muscle. Executive roles rarely make the want ads. Last year, 83 percent of our clients found their next job through networking. We give candidates an advantage by teaching them how to target the right individuals and maximize every meeting. We also connect our clients to our active alumni community of helpful senior leaders.
- Exceptional reviews. Executives routinely praise our process, support and accountability, which helps them gain confidence, take control and ultimately, arrive at the perfect next destination. Here’s what they say, in their own words.
At Navigate Forward, we believe every transition presents the opportunity to chart a new course. As your company looks for ways to manage what’s next with your workforce, we encourage you to consider us as a resource.