Philanthropy and community service are cornerstones of Navigate Forward. As life gives us—and our valued clients—new opportunities, we try and reciprocate with partnerships that strengthen our communities and the lives of those around us.
Q3 Charitable Update
In Q3 2020, Navigate Forward made contributions to 36 organizations, including:
- Lake Street Council and Northside Achievement Zone
- Second Harvest Heartland, Partners in Food Solutions and Hugo Good Neighbors Food Shelf
- Doctors Without Borders, Children’s Cancer Foundation and Park Nicollet Foundation
Did you know?
- Each year since our inception in 2008, Navigate Forward sets a charitable goal, donating between 3-5 percent of our annual revenue.
- When a senior leader lands a new position, we make a contribution to their charity of choice.
- We make a similar charity of choice contribution on behalf of each speaker at our weekly executive forums.
- We actively support a variety of other causes throughout the year, and encourage our clients, alumni, friends and supporters to join us through outreach and matching opportunities.
These are small ways that we can emphasize our values and help put profit into practice. We appreciate the good works provided by these and countless other non-profits.