More Than $10,000 in Contributions Designated By Our Clients and Speakers
Strengthening our community represents a key part of the Navigate Forward experience.
Each year we set a goal and donate between 3-5 percent of our annual revenue to deserving non-profits. It’s one small way we can put our values into practice and leverage our success.
Donations to 50 Non-Profits in Q2
Every time a senior leader lands a new position or speaks at our weekly forums, we make a contribution on their behalf to the non-profit of their choice.
From April to June 2021, we donated more than $10,000 to 50 deserving non-profit organizations. These gifts span the arts, education, healthcare, animal welfare and a variety of civic interests, including:
- The Animal Humane Society, Best Friends Animal Society and the Minnesota Zoo Foundation
- Adult and Teen Challenge Minnesota and Common Hope
- Dress for Success, Project Success, Women Venture and Urban Ventures
- Second Harvest Heartland and Joyce Uptown Food Shelf
- American Cancer Society, Alzheimer’s Association, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Pulmonary Hypertension Association
- Friends of Ramsey County Libraries and Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies