Strengthening our community represents a key part of the Navigate Forward experience.
Each year we set a goal and donate between 3-5 percent of our annual revenue to deserving non-profits. It’s one small way we can put our values into practice and leverage our success.
Donations to 50 Non-Profits in Q2
Every time a senior leader lands a new position or speaks at our weekly forums, we make a contribution on their behalf to the non-profit of their choice.
From April to June 2021, we donated more than $10,000 to 50 deserving non-profit organizations. These gifts span the arts, education, healthcare, animal welfare and a variety of civic interests, including:
- The Animal Humane Society, Best Friends Animal Society and the Minnesota Zoo Foundation
- Adult and Teen Challenge Minnesota and Common Hope
- Dress for Success, Project Success, Women Venture and Urban Ventures
- Second Harvest Heartland and Joyce Uptown Food Shelf
- American Cancer Society, Alzheimer’s Association, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Pulmonary Hypertension Association
- Friends of Ramsey County Libraries and Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies
We thank our founders, Mary Kloehn and Teresa Daly, for starting this amazing tradition when they launched Navigate Forward in 2008. We are proud to carry it forward.