Board Readiness… Are you qualified and prepared to serve as a Board Director?
Board Readiness is a customized individual program for senior director to executive level leaders/professionals who want to use their expertise to serve the community or
to create value for corporations through board service.
This is an in-depth individual program that will combine learning, evaluation, planning, and coaching to achieve the following deliverables:
- An individual ‘Board Readiness’ discovery process to map out your current level of interest, suitability, expertise, readiness and qualifications for board positions. Why do you want to serve and what expertise do you have to share?
- The development of your “Board Bio” and Credentialing document.
- The creation of a clear and concise message or ‘2-minute commercial’ that highlights your credentials, interests, and value proposition for board service.
- The completion of a specific market strategy to include a comprehensive and actionable plan to improve your prospects for board service.
- Formal review of your bio and market strategy by Esperanza Guerrero-Anderson, a highly respected and experienced consultant who assists companies in corporate board evaluation and board member recruitment.
- Assistance with networking and three marketplace introductions which will help you position yourself favorably for board opportunities.
Why choose us?
- Our highly customized services provide the executive with a unique and results oriented methodology.
- Our vast network of connections and resources bring richness to the process that is unmatched.
Releasing an executive is never easy. When change is in the wind, we can be the best port in a storm.
To contact us, click here or call 612.486.5551.